fredag 16. oktober 2009

Auksjon: Lav skjenk i palisander

Fra: Lauritz.com

Foto og info.: Lauritz

Sibast Møbler. Lav skænk i palisander på runde ben. Front med fire skuffer samt fire skydelåger bag hvilke hylder. H. 80 B. 220 D. 47 cm. Fremstillet hos Sibast Møbler som bl.a. har produceret for Arne Vodder



post signature

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Do you people have a facebook fan page? I looked for one on twitter but could not discover one, I would really like to become a fan!

Anonym sa...

Great site. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to some friends!

Anonym sa...

Thanks for some quality points there. I am kind of new to online , so I printed this off to put in my file, any better way to go about keeping track of it then printing?

Anonym sa...

Nice site, nice and easy on the eyes and great content too.

Anonym sa...

Beneficial info and excellent design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting the time into the stuff you publish! Great work!

Anonym sa...

Beneficial info and excellent design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your ideas and putting the time into the stuff you publish! Great work!